RETURN POLICY FOR HOME AIDE DIAGNOSTICS CLIENTS
1. Most new, unopened, undamaged merchandise sold by Home Aide Diagnostics, Inc can be returned within 30 days of purchase, unless noted in our Return Policy Exceptions.
2. Absolutely NO returns will be accepted without prior authorization by the office manager.
3. Product being returned will compare LOT number to the database to determine expiration date, quarantine status and or recall status.
a) All product authorized to be returned will require all necessary information to be documented on the Return Ticket awaiting receipt of item
i) Necessary information includes: Date of call , name of client or company, contact information, item being returned, reason for return, date of purchase, Status of the item (is the item expired?, is the item in quarantine?, has the item been recalled? Is the item within the allotted time for returns?)
4. All defective products will be exchanged for non-defective product within the warranty window.
5. Items must be returned with all components for a full refund.
6. NOTE: End users cannot return product, but can request a warranty service.
Damage or Incomplete Shipments
1. If an order arrives damaged or incomplete, contact your Sales Representative within 48 hours of arrival. If your representative is not available, you may also contact our customer support phone number at 1-800-915-0116.
a. Photos detailing the damage must be provided when making a claim.
b. Damage to pallets must be notated on the BOL at time of arrival. Claims without notations to the BOL will not be accepted.
c. Only shipments arranged by Home Aide Diagnostics are eligible for damage upon arrival claims.
2. Your claim will be evaluated and you will be informed of the confirmation of return or the decline of the claim within 48 hours.
Return Policy Exceptions
Product listed below will not be accepted as a return:
1. Short Dated Strips
2. Discontinued Product
3. LOT#s not listed on the packing slip
4. Open boxes of personal use products such as Pen Needles, Insulin Syringes, Lancets, Test Strips, Blood Pressure monitors, Thermometers and TENS units.
5. Test Strip bottles with broken safety seal
6. Items not purchased directly from Home Aide Diagnostics.
Home Aide Diagnostics © All rights reserved